Decisions of the meeting of “All Unions and Associations of BSNL” held on 24.01.2017.
A meeting of “All Unions and Associations of BSNL” was held at New Delhi on 24.01.2017. GS and President attended the meeting.
The following decisions are taken:-
The meeting decided to effectively organise the Indefinite Work According to Rule from 30.01.2018. This programme is to be effectively organised in all circles.
Full day Sathyagraha agitation is to be effectively organised for 5 days from 30.01.2018 at Corporate Office, Circle and District levels.
Steering Committees (consisting of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA and AIBSNLEA) are to be formed in all Circles and Districts to effectively plan and organise the struggles. The Steering Committees will meet as and when required for giving necessary guidance.
Poster will be designed and uploaded on the websites of the Unions and Associations. These posters shall be printed by the circle unions (in the regional languages if necessary) and distributed to all the stations.
(1) Whole day satyagraha for 5 days from 30.01.2018. The starting of the satyagraha will be marked by the paying of ‘shradhanjali’ at Gandhi Samadi at New Delhi on 30.01.2018, by the leaders of the “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”.
(2) ‘Indefinite Work According to Rule’ from 30.01.2018.
(3) Massive “March to Sanchar Bhawan” on 28.02.2018.
Charter of Demands
(a) 3rd Pay Revision with 15% fitment from 01.01.2017.
(b) Settle pension revision.
(c) Settle left-out issues of the 2nd PRC.
(2) Roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
(3) No reduction in the retirement age from 60 to 58 and no VRS.
Shri Anupam Shri CMD BSNL losses his father:
Shri Narottam Prasad Shrivastava, age 86, father of Shri Anupam Shrivastava, CMD BSNL took his last breath at about 12.15 Hrs today. He was admitted to Bansal Hospital, Bhopal.
AIBSNLEA extends its deepest condolences on the sad demise of Shri Narottam Prasad Ji Shrivastava. We pray almighty God to rest his soul in peace and give courage to the grieved family to bear this irreplaceable loss.