CWC meeting at Dehradun
AIBSNLEA successfully completed the 3rd CWC meeting held at Dehradun on 18th & 19th Aug 2018. From our circle , CS, CP, CHQ office bearers and all the CWC members attended and actively participated in a;; the deliberations.
Circle secretary, Comrade. Sri S K Hiremath highlighted all the issues which were discussed in the meeting held at Bangalore on 13th August 2018 Viz.,
- Shortage of staff and down fall of revenue.
- Disparity in pay case of JAO 2003 batch.
- Promotion from AO to CAO.
- Rule 8 transfer of JAOs and conducting exam for departmental candidates.
- One time upgradation of PA Ps cadre
- Implementation of FR22(a) for all JTO.
- Conducting CPC for SAG in Finance Cadre for eligible departmental Officers,
- CPC for JTOs, SDEs and AGMs, Civil, Electrical and Architectural cadre.
Apart from the above , the below mentioned issues were also deliberated Viz
- Implementation of 3rd PRC with 15 % benefits.
- Implementation E2, E3 standard pay scales
- Rs 22,820 pay for JAOs and JTOs
- CPC for all before implementation of SPSU CHs.30% superannuation benefits.
- Diversion of MT QUOTA posts of CAO.
- Scrapping of MTRR/DGMRRs Etc., a general Body meeting will be called for shortly to highlight the deliberations
Next All India conference: It is decided in the CWC that the 6th AIC will be conducted probably during February 2019 either at Vijayawada or at Hyderabad.
THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS OF THIS MEETINF ARE HERE :