Kind information to KTK Circle Advisors, consultants CWC members,
AIBSNLEA notifies its 3rd CWC meet at Dehradun
The 3rd Central Working Committee meeting of AIBSNLEA after the 5th All India Conference Mysuru (Karnataka) will be held at Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun on 18th and 19th August 2018 to transact the following agenda:
1.Discussion and decision on organizational matters.
2. Discussion and decision on the issues of importance on service / welfare matters especially issues related to:
(i) CPCs to fill up the vacant DGM (Eng)/DGM (Fin), DE/CAO, SDE(T)/AO equivalent posts,
(ii) CPSU Cadre Hierarchy and abandon of MTRR/DGMRR,
(iii) Standard pay IDA scales E2 & E3 instead of E1A and E2A IDA pay scales for BSNL Executives and subsequent up-gradation of IDA Pay Scales of E3 by E4, E4 by E5, E5 by E6 and E6 by E7,
(iv) Rs. 22,820/- Pay fixation of JTOs/JAOs post recruited 01.01.2007,
(v) Implementation of Hon’ble Supreme Court judgments on TES Group “B” seniority in true spirit.
(vi) Notional Pay Fixation w.e.f. 01.10.2000 of JTOs/SDEs (C/E/Arch/TF) Engg. Wings and PA Cadre,
(vii) FR 22 (1)a(i) Pay fixation of Officiating JTOs.
(viii) 30% Superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited employees,
(ix) Restructuring of AD (OL) Cadre and
(x) BSNL MRS, Group Term Insurance Scheme (GTI) etc.
3. Discussion and decision on the implementation of 3rd PRC recommendations for Executives in BSNL.
4. Discussion and decision on burning items related to viability of BSNL i.e. Creation of BSNL’s Tower Subsidiary, Payment of Pension contribution on actual basic, Procurement of stores / material, Rental / Tariffs, Strategies on Sales & marketing and merger of BSNL & MTNL etc.
5. Discussion and decision on the relative activities of other Executive Associations and Non-Executive Unions.
6. Discussion and decision on the venue of 6th AIC.
7. Any other items with the permission of chair.
All CHQ Office Bearers, Advisors, Consultants, Circle Presidents, Circle Secretaries and Central Working Committee members of AIBSNLEA are requested to attend the meeting. Detailed Programme / agenda shall be circulated at the venue before start of the meeting. The CHQ Office Bearers meeting will be arranged at the same venue on 17th August 2018 at 18.00 Hrs.
The boarding and lodging arrangements have been made from 17th August 2018 to 20th August 2018. For more details Shri B.M. Dhyani, Circle Secretary, Uttarakhand Circle may please be contacted at 9412000909. The venue is 30 Kms away from the airport and 4 Kms from Railway Station. Buses are passing through in-front of the venue itself.