All Unions and Associations of BSNL, held at New Delhi on 14.11.2017 – Decisions taken in the meeting of the.
A meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, was held at New Delhi today the 14.11.2017. Com. Chandeswar Singh, GS, NFTE, presided over the meeting. General Secretaries / representatives of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA, FNTO, SEWA BSNL, BSNL MS, AIBSNLOA, BSNL ATM, BSNL OA and BEA BSNL attended the meeting. Comrade GS and Comrade President attended the meeting from AIBSNLEA side. The following decisions are taken unanimously.
- The date of the human chain is changed, with a view to facilitate more time for the mobilization. Now, the human chain will be held during lunch hour on23.11.2017.
- The strike notice for the two day strike, to be held on 12th& 13thDecember, 2017, will be served on the Management and the DoT on 23.11.2017.
- At the circle level, a meeting of all the circle secretaries of the unions and associations should be held on 18.11.2017. The ways and means to effectively organize the human chain and the two day strike, should be discussed and decided in these meetings. (At the Corporate Office this meeting will take place on 17.11.2017)
- The last date for submission of memorandum to the Hon’ble MPs has been changed to 30.11.2017. A copy of the memorandum to be submitted to the Hon’ble MPs, will be circulated within a day or two.
- Posters and hand bills will be printed at the All India level, by the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, in English and Hindi, and it will be sent to the circles. The expenditure for these will be borne by all the unions and associations. The posters and hand bills should also be printed in the regional languages, at the circle level.
- To effectively organize the strike, meetings will be organized in important cities / centers, as per the following details. All India leaders of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL will address these meetings.
20.11.2017 : Lucknow 02.12.2017 : Jaipur
21.11.2017 : Patna 04.12.2017 : Bhubaneswar
22.11.2017 : Kolkata 05.12.2017 : Chennai
25.11.2017 : Pune 06.12.2017 : Bengaluru
27.11.2017 : Ahmedabad 07.12.2017 : Bhopal
27.11.2017 : Guwahati 08.12.2017 : Hyderabad
28.11.2017 : Ludhiana
All the Circle / District Secretaries are requested to implement the above organizational action programmes with 100% participation. Also coordinate with all the Circle / District Secretaries for effective implementation of the above agitation program immediately to:
(i) For implementation of 3rd PRC with 15% fitment benefit in BSNL and pending issues related to 2nd PRC.
(ii) To protest against creation of BSNL’s Tower Subsidiary.