NEW A/C no: 520141000247401, IFSC Code: CORP 0000582 Corporation Bank. Kindly make transactions with new A/C number
ALL THE LATEST NEWS
HUMAN CHAIN PROGRAM
As per CHQ directions, all DS, District office bearers,Circle office bearers,CHQ office bearers (ktk circle) and members are requested to participate actively along with unions & associations during 1200 hrs to 1330 hrs on 23/11/2017(Thursday) at SSA h/q and PGM office BGTD.To protest against the formation of tower company and implement the 3rd PRC with 15% fitment.
All Unions and Associations of BSNL, held at New Delhi on 14.11.2017 – Decisions taken in the meeting of the.
A meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, was held at New Delhi today the 14.11.2017. Com. Chandeswar Singh, GS, NFTE, presided over the meeting. General Secretaries / representatives of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA, AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA, FNTO, SEWA BSNL, BSNL MS, AIBSNLOA, BSNL ATM, BSNL OA and BEA BSNL attended the meeting. Comrade GS and Comrade President attended the meeting from AIBSNLEA side. The following decisions are taken unanimously.
- The date of the human chain is changed, with a view to facilitate more time for the mobilization. Now, the human chain will be held during lunch hour on23.11.2017.
- The strike notice for the two day strike, to be held on 12th& 13thDecember, 2017, will be served on the Management and the DoT on 23.11.2017.
- At the circle level, a meeting of all the circle secretaries of the unions and associations should be held on 18.11.2017. The ways and means to effectively organize the human chain and the two day strike, should be discussed and decided in these meetings. (At the Corporate Office this meeting will take place on 17.11.2017)
- The last date for submission of memorandum to the Hon’ble MPs has been changed to 30.11.2017. A copy of the memorandum to be submitted to the Hon’ble MPs, will be circulated within a day or two.
- Posters and hand bills will be printed at the All India level, by the All Unions and Associations of BSNL, in English and Hindi, and it will be sent to the circles. The expenditure for these will be borne by all the unions and associations. The posters and hand bills should also be printed in the regional languages, at the circle level.
- To effectively organize the strike, meetings will be organized in important cities / centers, as per the following details. All India leaders of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL will address these meetings.
20.11.2017 : Lucknow 02.12.2017 : Jaipur
21.11.2017 : Patna 04.12.2017 : Bhubaneswar
22.11.2017 : Kolkata 05.12.2017 : Chennai
25.11.2017 : Pune 06.12.2017 : Bengaluru
27.11.2017 : Ahmedabad 07.12.2017 : Bhopal
27.11.2017 : Guwahati 08.12.2017 : Hyderabad
28.11.2017 : Ludhiana
All the Circle / District Secretaries are requested to implement the above organizational action programmes with 100% participation. Also coordinate with all the Circle / District Secretaries for effective implementation of the above agitation program immediately to:
(i) For implementation of 3rd PRC with 15% fitment benefit in BSNL and pending issues related to 2nd PRC.
(ii) To protest against creation of BSNL’s Tower Subsidiary.
DISTRICT CONFERENCE OF BIDAR
GS, President, FS & AGS (HQ) met CMD, BSNL expressed our serious resentment against unilateral decision for CPSU Cadre Hierarchy wherein the Khan Committee report has been diluted. Also, Sr. SDE / Sr. AO non-functional grades are made functional to stagnate the executives. We handed over our protest letter to CMD BSNL in person and mentioned that while framing the draft proposal on CPSU Cadre Hierarchy, Pers. Cell has not taken the views / suggestions of AIBSNLEA into consideration.
Any deviation from Khan Committee report is not acceptable to us. CMD BSNL after detailed discussion assured to look into the matter and also advised us to discuss the matter with Director (HR). He will also speak to Director (HR) on this issue.
B. Implementation of 3rd PRC recommendations in BSNL: We requested CMD BSNL to get an early approval on implementation 3rd PRC recommendations in BSNL with full 15% fitment benefits from the DoT as the same has been approved by the BSNL Board. CMD BSNL mentioned that BSNL Board approval on implementation of 3rd PRC report in BSNL has been sent to DoT for issuance of Presidential Directives. On the reporting of one Association that Hon’ble MOSC (I/C) is not in favour of 3rd PRC implementation in BSNL, CMD BSNL reacted that Hon’ble MOSC (I/C) is one step ahead than us to implement the 3rd PRC recommendations in BSNL and recently he had informal meetings with Secretary (T) and Hon’ble MOSC (I/C) and discussed the matter and requested for its implementation in BSNL. Hon’ble MOSC (I/C) and Secretary (T) both are working in speedy manner to approve the 3rd PRC report implementation in BSNL.
CMD BSNL categorically mentioned that there may be some delay in getting approval from the Govt but 3rdPRC report will be implemented in BSNL.
C. Increase in Superannuation benefits from 3% to 5%: We requested CMD BSNL to get approval of DoT on increase of Superannuation benefits from 3% to 5%. CMD BSNL mentioned that after the approval of BSNL Board to increase the Superannuation benefits from 3% to 5%, the proposal has been sent to DoT for issuance of Presidential Directives.
We extended our sincere thanks for getting approved rhe 3rd PRC report implementation in BSNL with full 15% fitment benefits and increase in Superannuation benefits from 3% to 5%.
D. Filling of vacant Gr. “B” and Gr. “A” posts: We requested to get resolved that pending court cases through BSNL’s Advocate on a fast track manner so that the CPC can be conducted to fill up the vacant Gr ”B” and Gr” A” vacant posts. About 17,000 posts are lying vacant. CMD BSNL assured to look into the matter